Children are expected to wear the official school uniform and be both clean and smart.
Our school's uniform
- Plain grey/black skirt or trousers
- Years R - 4: White polo shirt
- Year 5/6: White shirt and Yr 5/6 tie
- Uniform sweatshirt or cardigan
- Summer dresses of blue and white check or vertical stripe
- Sensible black footwear
PE AND GAMES
- Blue, black or white shorts
- White t-shirt
- Royal Blue Hoodie with school logo
- Track suit for outdoors only
- Black or white pumps (no trainers)
- Swimming costume or trunks (not baggy shorts), cap (not compulsory) and towel
- Heeled or platform shoes
- Patterned or tram-lined hairstyles with upstanding tufts or hanging "rats tails"
- Nail varnish
- Transfers/temporary tattoos
- Purely as a safety measure, jewellery, apart from watches should not be worn in school.
- Earrings must be of the stud type only and these must be removed for swimming lessons.
- If children cannot remove the earrings, it is advisable to leave them at home on days known to be swimming days as staff cannot be responsible for their removal.
LITTLE LIONS' (Uniform optional but recommended) Please check:
- White polo t-shirt
- Uniform Little Lions' sweatshirt/cardigan
- Plain grey trousers/shorts/skirts or pinafores
- White or grey socks or grey tights
- Black shoes
Please note: Mobile phones should be handed into the class teacher at the beginning of the school day and returned at the end of the day.
Where to purchase it
- All school uniform can be purchased from high street retailers or from some supermarkets. Branded jumpers and cardigans (not compulsory) can be purchased from
- AC Sport
- Slaters school wear
- Second-hand uniform can be obtained from the school office